A series of five short films, made with the collaboration of the residents at North Merchiston Care Home. Lead by me, each resident was encouraged to take control of the filmmaking process and decide upon the direction and what content they'd like to be included and focussed on within the films.
- Nominated - Creative Edinburgh Award 2017
- Featured on BBC Reporting Scotland (25/10/16)
- Feature on Good Morning Scotland, BBC Radio Scotland (01:19:49 in)
- Interview with me on the Creative Scotland website about the project.
- Scottish Care website Listing.
- Luminate Festival Web Listing
- Interview with me in The Sunday Post about the project
- Blog Post by Robin Simpson on the screening.
To host a screening of one or more of these films, please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org